I am doing PhD research looking at the effects of different pre-exercise nutrition strategies on the adaptations to endurance training.
Check back for updates along the way!
Published research papers
- Rothschild J, Bishop D. 2019. Effects of Dietary Supplements
on Adaptations to Endurance Training. Sports Medicine.
- Thomas C, Rothschild J, Earnest C,
Blaisdell A. 2019. The Effects of Energy Drink Consumption on Cognitive and
Physical Performance in Elite League of
Legends Players. Sports 7, 196.
- Rothschild J,Crocker G. 2019. Effects of a 2-km
Swim on Markers of Cycling Performance in Elite Age-Group Triathletes. Sports
- Rothschild J, Earnest C. 2018. Dietary Manipulations
Concurrent to Endurance Training. J Funct Morphol Kinesiol 3 (3): 41.
- Earnest C, Rothschild J, Harnish C, Naderi, A. 2018. Metabolic
Adaptations to Endurance Training and Nutrition Strategies Influencing
Performance. Research in Sports Medicine, 27:2, 134-146.
- Rothschild J, Rosentrater K,
Onwulata C, Singh M, Menutti L, Jambazian P, Omary, MB. 2015. Influence of
quinoa roasting on sensory and physicochemical properties of allergen‐free,
gluten‐free cakes. Int J Food Sci Technol 50(8): 1873-1881.
- Rothschild J, Lagakos W. 2015.
Implications of Enteral and Parenteral Feeding Times: Considering a Circadian
Picture. J Parenter Enteral Nutr 39 (3):266-270.
- Rothschild J, Hoddy K,
Jambazian P, Varady K. 2014. Time-restricted feeding and metabolic disease
risk: A review of human and animal studies. Nutrition Reviews 72 (5): 308-318.
- Omary MB, Fong C, Rothschild J, Finney P. 2012. Effects of Germination on the
Nutritional Profile of Gluten-Free Cereals and Pseudocereals: A Review. Cereal