Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I read blog after blog, and STILL don’t know what the best diet for ME is”
- “I’ve been working out more, but my weight keeps going up”
- “I crash every afternoon, and NEED sugar to pick me up”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Jeff, sports dietitian and PhD candidate, and I help people achieve and exceed their health and fitness goals using a customized nutrition plan that is clear, effective, and tailored to each person.
After spending the last 10 years in Los Angeles as a Sports Dietitian and collegiate coach, and now in Auckland doing PhD research, I’ve learned EXACTLY what it takes to make a nutrition plan work FOR YOU and not against you — and I want to help you find that too.
- Using a personalized nutrition plan to PR your next race
- Feeling excited knowing there is a plan you can stick to, without feeling hungry all the time
- Showing up to every workout and every race knowing exactly what, when, and how you should be fueling
- Having your friends ask you “what have you been doing?”, because they see you getting fitter, faster, and healthier
I’m here to help you reach your goals faster, more efficiently, more effectively, and more enjoyably. If you are ready to start finally achieving your goal of OWNING YOUR NUTRITION, I will do everything possible to help you make that happen.
Here’s what to do next: Click here to schedule a free 15-min phone call, with no further obligations, to see if you’re getting the most out of your nutrition!
Jeff Rothschild is a Registered Dietitian (RD) with a Master’s degree in Nutritional Science. He works with Olympians, triathletes competing at Kona, and professional tennis players as well as people trying to complete their first triathlon, feel better, improve their energy levels, and learn how they should be eating to achieve their goals. Jeff is currently conducting his PhD research under the guidance of Dr. Dan Plews (Ironman AG-World Champion) at the Sports Performance Research Institute, New Zealand (SPRINZ) in Auckland, looking at the effect of pre-exercise nutrition interventions on the adaptations to endurance training.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association (CPSDA)
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)