The needs of an athlete trying to reach the pinnacle of sports performance are different than the average person. Striving for that extra 1-2% improvement requires a methodical approach with great attention to detail.
The first session includes exercise metabolic rate testing, detailed body composition testing, analysis of current nutritional and supplement intake, and a plan for how to move forward in the most effective way.
In addition to the nutrition program and metabolic testing, topics to discuss can include:
• The importance of finding safe supplements that are tested to be free of banned substances
• How to know if your medications are allowed in and/or out of competition
• Jet lag adjustment by developing an individualized and detailed plan for before, during, and after your flight in order to get back to your best sooner
• How to adjust your food intake and hydration when training or competing at high altitudes and/or extreme temperatures
• Daily communication via phone or email while new supplements and/or fueling plans are being implemented if you are training or competing out of town
Nutrition sessions can be performed during off-season training blocks as well as while traveling during a competitive season. This means plans can be adjusted in preparation for specific events, time zone changes, and weather conditions, as well as allowing you to maximize your off-season training sessions and learn what methods and products work best for you.
Elite Analysis initial office visit – $400 (3 hrs) – includes exercise metabolic rate (EMR) test, body composition analysis, detailed nutrition analysis and plan.
Elite Analysis initial Skype visit – $225 (90 mins) – includes detailed nutrition analysis and plan.
Elite Maintenance Program – $150 per month – daily email access for nutrition-related questions, training and fueling plan integration, and personalized travel/jet-lag protocols.
*Email for more info and to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.